BassBoat is back! For 9 years we have provided an experience unlike any other, and this year will be no different! The music, setting, and (most importantly) the people all come together to form an extraordinary synergy that is unforgettable.
VibeSquaD – We are unbelievably hyped to have VibeSquad joining us for his only MT performance of 2019! It’s been years in the making, but we finally got him on the boat!
Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/vibesquad
Treavor Moontribe – Treavor Moontribe of Desert Dwellers makes his triumphant return this year, with talk about a special Pheuzen set at the afterparty!
Synchromystica (Mr. Moo and Art of Fact) – We are pumped to debut Synchromystica to BassBoat with their first ever Montana appearance. Really looking forward to experiencing their juicy sounds as we cruise the beautiful Flathead Lake!
VENUE: We will be loading/unloading at The Raven, in Wood’s Bay. Big thanks to Lisa, for always being so accommodating!
DEPARTURE: We will begin loading the boat at 5 p.m. and will be setting sail at 5:45 Sharp.
TICKETS: Limited capacity. $55 presale, $60 DOS
– Online – https://m.bpt.me/event/4218706
– Kalispell – COMING SOON @ Ceres Bakery, and Glacier View Glass Company
– Missoula – COMING SOON @ Rockin’ Rudy’s
-18+ for boat, 21+ for after party
-Cash bar onboard. Bring ID!
-No outside alcohol
-Stay posted! More details and announcements coming soon!
For the first time, we will be offering VIP/Lodging packages!
Take your BassBoat experience to the next level and treat yourself!
$350 per package. Very limited amount of packages available.
Swanky amenities included:
– 2 BassBoat tickets
– Accommodations onsite at the Islander Inn for 2 include:
· Queen Bed
· Alarm clock
· Flat screen television with cable service
· Ample lighting
· Heater & air-conditioning
· Bathtub/shower & separate vanity
· Free wireless internet
– A grip of BassBoat stickers
– 2 limited edition BassBoat tee-shirts
– 2 limited edition BassBoat hat pins
– 4 drink tickets
– Must be 21+, have a valid photo ID, and must have a credit card. Once VIP packages are purchased rooms will be transferred into the VIP ticket holder’s name with a valid credit card given to the Islander Inn.
***No refunds available. Transfers allowed.***
– Entrance on the boat
– Entrance to the after party
– A life time of good memories
– World class producers
– A space to be who you truly are without judgments
– Professional fire and ariel performers
– Free water on board
– Full cash bar on board
– Full bar with food (served till ?)
– Dock for your boat
– Flathead Lake!
– Beautiful people
Code of Conduct:
– No outside alcohol on the boat
– Respect one another
– No dogs